Print

Station: Bangor, MI

PM Bangor MI Depot PM Bangor MI Depot PM Bangor MI Depot PM Bangor MI Depot PM Bangor MI Depot Bangor was settled in 1837 in Van Buren County and became a village in 1877. [MPN]

Photo info/credit: Top, the Pere Marquette depot at Bangor with a loading passenger train. 2nd photo, another view of the depot with a steam locomotive passing in front. 3rd photo, a PM freight loads in the yard at Bangor. This was in the heyday of "LCL" (less than carload freight). [All three, Alan Loftis collection]. 4th photo, a 2005 view of the Bangor depot which is being restored. [Nathan Ratzlaff]. 5th photo, the depot now under C&O ownership in May, 1977. [Charles Geletzke Jr.]