Print

Station: South Haven, MI

MC South Haven MI Depot MC South Haven MI Depot MC South Haven MI Depot South Haven was settled about 1831 on Lake Michigan in northwest Van Buren County. A sawmill was built here in 1850. The town became a village in 1869 and a city in 1902. [MPN]

Photo info/credit: Top, the MC depot at South Haven in a postcard view. 2nd photo, the same depot with a train and small water tower in the background. [TJ Gaffney collection]. 3rd photo, a 2003 shot of the same depot. [Alan Loftis]