Station: Geddes, MI
Geddes was settled about 1824. [MPN] The Michigan Central located a station here in 1878. Geddes was the location of a well-used eastbound passing siding in the early and mid-1900's. The blinking white "take siding" signal for Geddes was located just east of the Ann Arbor station and turned on and off by the Jackson East dispatcher through a coded signal on the main telephone channel.
The Ypsilanti Paper Company pulp mill was located near this location.
1920 - On the Michigan Central, this is a prepaid station with no agent. [MCOAS]