Station: Urania, MI
Urania was settled on the Toledo, Ann Arbor & Northern railroad about 1878. [MPN] It was located about five miles north of Milan. A short branch line left the main line east to serve the coal power plant for the Ypsilanti State Hospital.
Photo Info/Credit: Top, the Urania Depot and nearby switch and signals. Date unknown [Stoner collection, UMB]. 2nd photo, in the diesel era, this appears to be the same location without the depot. [AATHA]