Station: Whitmore Lake, MI (Washtenaw County)
Whitmore Lake, in northern Washtenaw County, was settled about 1825. The northern part of the lake was located in Livingston County and the area received railroad service from two lines. The Toledo, Ann Arbor & Northern came through here and established a station on the Washtenaw County portion of the lake. The Grand Trunk Western's Jackson Branch also had a station which was located on the north side of the lake in Livingston County.
Photo Info/Credit: Sevveral photos of the Whitmore Lake depot. This is the Ann Arbor Railroad Depot on the southwest side of the lake, in the hamlet of Whitmore Lake. It was located near the railroad crossing at Barker Road.