Station: Whitmore Lake, MI (Washtenaw County)
Whitmore Lake, in northern Washtenaw County, was settled about 1825. The northern part of the lake was located in Livingston County and the area received railroad service from two lines. The Toledo, Ann Arbor & Northern came through here and established a station on the Washtenaw County portion of the lake. The Grand Trunk Western's Jackson Branch also had a station which was located on the north side of the lake in Livingston County.