Location: Concrete Supply Company, MI
Concrete Supply Company was a location on the MC Main Line west of Ypsilanti between the Shanghai Pit and Geddes Road. The location is noted in a 1912 MC station listing with a station number as #259 1/2.
This was the location of the Cadillac Sand & Gravel Company (Ohio-based) which shipped gravel from here to a location on the Grand Trunk railroad south of 8 Mile Road (at what later became the State Fair Grounds. The aggregate was used for the construction of roads and other uses. The MC refered to this location in their list as "Concrete Supply Company".