Print

Station: Buckley, MI

MNE Buckley MI DepotBuckley was settled about 1905 on the northern edge of Wexford County and the town became a village in 1907. The Buckley & Douglas Lumber Company had operations here. [MPN]

Buckley was on the Manistee & Northeastern railroad line and was located on their branch which headed northeast to Grayling.

Photo info/credit: The M&NE depot at Buckley. [Alan Loftis collection]