Location: Cadillac, MI - Selma Crossing
Selma was on the west side of downtown Cadillac along the Ann Arbor railroad near what is now Wright Street. This was the beginning of an AA yard and the crossing of a PRR spur line. The crossing no longer exists but a wye is located here. Selma was the end of the 2nd division and beginning of the 3rd division going west.
Selma was at milepost 228.19, which was 1.16 miles west of the main PRR/AA crossing downtown.
In 1918, the AARR had operators here around the clock who made $62.50 per month. [TRT]