Print

Walbridge Junction, OH (Lucas County)

This is junction is actually located on the west side of the Maumee River, several miles away from other railroad facilities which use the "Walbridge" name.

This location was a crossing of the Clover Leaf railroad and the Wabash railroad. The line was converted from a crossing to a junction when the Clover Leaf was abandoned in 1930 south of this location. After this time, the Clover Leaf jointly used the Wabash line south of here. [Trains, 10/2014]

This junction was located just south of what was known as C&S Junction or MC Junction.