Print

Packard Motors Plant, Toledo, OH

This plant was located on the north side of the Toledo Terminal railroad, just west of Temperance on Toledo's northwest side.

This plant reportedly was leased by Packard from the government in 1943, and was previously used by the defunct Aviation Corporation. The plant was used during World War II to provide parts for airplane engines.