Print

Location: Lang Yard Roundhouse (D&TSL) - Toledo, Ohio

The D&TSL roundhouse was located on the west side of Lang Yard, at the north end. It had eight stalls and a machine shop and was built of brick and cement in 1907. An addition was added to the roundhouse in 1915 and a blacksmith shop was added in 1907. There was a 70' turntable here. [DTSL-1922]