Milbury Ohio is a small village on the eastern edge of Wood County, east of Toledo which was platted in 1864. It has a current population of about 1,200.
Milbury was the junction of the Lake Shore & Michigan Southern (later NYC) main line between Cleveland and Toledo, and the LS&MS branch line which went southeast to Fremont, Norwalk and Elyria. Most of this branch line was pulled up during the Penn Central/Conrail era.
JL Tower was located here at the junction of the two lines.