Location: Belt Line Junction Yard, Hamtramck, MI

Belt Line Junction Yard was a small yard along the Michigan Central Bay City branch, just northeast of Milwaukee Junction Tower. Though the yard was on the north side of this line, it served the MC Belt Line which crossed the GTW at Belt Line Junction at the east end of the yard. The yard had a 212 car capacity in the 1950's. The yard was split, half in Hamtramck and half in the City of Detroit. [MCTC-1950]