Station: Wyandotte, MI

MC-NYC Wyandotte MI Station MC-NYC Wyandotte MI Station MC-NYC Wyandotte MI Station Wyandotte was settled about 1818. The Eureka Iron Company established a blast furnace here along the Detroit River. The town became a city in 1967, and annexed the adjacent Village of Ford City in 1923. [MPN]

Photo info/credit: Top, an early postcard view of the MC depot with its original higher roof line and peaks. [Alan Loftis collection. 2nd photo, the MC depot taken in 2000. This depot is now used by a nonprofit organization. [Charlie Whipp]. 3rd photo, NYC 2130, a Lima-class, is southbound at Emmons Road. The train is crossing the Ecorse River near Wyandotte. April, 1950. [Elmer Treloar/Charlie Whipp collection]

The D&TSL built a wood agent's office and freght depot here in 1908. [DTSL-1922]