Station: Bravo, MI
Bravo, in Allegan County, was settled in 1867 with a saw mill and general store. The community was first known as Sherman but there was another post office with that name in Michigan so it was changed to Bravo. The town was located on the Chicago & West Michigan line between Holland and Benton Harbor, about 16 miles south of Holland.
1909 station: The PM built a new station here in 1909. [PMAR-1909]