Station: Hopkins, MI
The Lake Shore & Michigan Southern line between Kalamazoo and Grand Rapids came through this area in 1874 and they designated this station which was three miles west of Hopkinsburg. It was incorporated as a village in 1920. [MPN]
Photo Info/Credit: Above, the LS&MS depot at Hopkins. Below, a 2003 view of the depot, now repurposed. [Alan Loftis].