Print

Station:  Hopkins, MI

LSMS Hopkins DepotLSMS Hopkins Depot RepurposedThe Lake Shore & Michigan Southern line between Kalamazoo and Grand Rapids came through this area in 1874 and they designated this station which was three miles west of Hopkinsburg. It was incorporated as a village in 1920. [MPN]

Photo Info/Credit:  Above, the LS&MS depot at Hopkins.  Below, a 2003 view of the depot, now repurposed.  [Alan Loftis].