Station: Emerson Station, MI
Emerson Station was located on the Detroit & Mackinac's Hillman Branch at a location where the former line crosses state route M-32. In 1929, the Hillman branch was cut back to Emerson. A stockyard was located at this location, which continued to exist even to today. In 1967, the line was again cut back from Emerson to Paxton quarry.