Station: Covington, MI
Covington, in Baraga County, was founded in 1885. It was a station on the Duluth, South Shore & Atlantic main line, about fourteen miles west of Nestoria. The town is now located near the crossing of US-141. The line through Covington is still in place (as of 2013) and used for railroad car storage by the Escanaba & Lake Superior railroad.