Station: Nashville, MI
Nashville was founded in 1865 in Barry County and named by the Michigan Central railroad where the town was located.
Photo info/credits: Top, an early photo of the Nashville depot and water standpipe for locomotive tenders. 2nd photo, a Michigan Central passenger train stopped at the Nashville depot. Bottom, the depot in 2003. [Alan Loftis]
1917. The MC had an operator-agent here around-the-clock. [TRT]