Station: Bay City West Side (MCRR)
The west side station in Bay City, which was originally called West Bay City, was built by the Jackson, Lansing & Saginaw railroad as it was built up the west side of the Saginaw River through the Bay City area, before heading north towards the Straits of Mackinac.
Photo Info/Credit: A postcard view of the MC West Bay City Station, date unknown. [Alan Loftis collection]; 2nd photo, NYC "Beeliner" M499 at Bay City in 1964. Towards the end of passenger service, the NYC used Budd rail diesel cars (RDC) on their branch lines. This car provided service north to Mackinaw City until that service was discontinued. [Doug Leffler]
1917. The MC had day operators/clerks at this station around the clock. [TRT]