Station: Bay City East Side Station (MC)
Bay City's Michigan Central station was on the east side of the Saginaw River. This was MC's primary station in Bay City and also housed division offices and the dispatcher for the Mackinaw Branch was also located her until the 1960's.
Photo Info: Left, the Michigan East Bay City depot in 1912. [Sanborn Maps]
1917. The MC had dispatchers at this station for the Mackinaw Division. They also had operators day and night, including a chief operator. [TRT]