Station: Glendora, MI
Glendora is a village in Berrrien County which began in 1890 as a station stop on the St. Joseph-Galien-South Bend branch of the Michigan Central railroad. [MPN] Glendora is about six miles north of Galien. In 1911, the railroad had a 1,660' passing siding here, which would hold about 41 cars.
1920 - On the Michigan Central St. Joseph Branch, this is a passenger, freight and express agency joint with the American Railway Express Company. Interline tickets are not issued. J. L. Findel is the agent. The telegraph call sign is "GO". [MCOAS]
Photo info/credit: The MC Depot, date unknown. [Alan Loftis collection]