Print

Station:  House of David, MI

House of David Park DepotThe House of David was a religious community near Benton Harbor in the early 20th century. The community had a number of attractive recreational activities including a tourist railroad and baseball team. The community was founded in 1903 in Benton Township, Berrien County. After the death of the community's spiritual leader "King Ben" in 1927, the community was split. [MPN]

Photo info/credit: The House of David's park depot. near Benton Harbor. [Alan Loftis collection]