Station: Riverside, MI
Riverside, a station in Berrien County on the Pere Marquette, was settled in the early 1870's. Riverside was on the PM's main line about 10 miles north of downtown Benton Harbor.
1873 - The Chicago and Michigan Lake Shore Railroad reported to the Michigan Railroad Commission that they had a 822 foot Howe Truss bridge over the Paw Paw River here (crossing No. 3), believed to be near Riverside. 42.11.056/86.22.323. [MC/1873]