Station: Bronson, MI
Bronson, in Branch County, was settled around 1828. It was incorporated as a village in 1866 and a city in 1934. [MPN] Bronson was a station stop on the Lake Shore & Michigan Southern "Old Road" between Toledo and Chicago via Coldwater. The city is about 12 miles west of Coldwater.
Photo info/credit: Top, the LS&MS depot at Bronson in a postcard view with a livery coach waiting to take passengers to an area hotel. [Alan Loftis collection] Below, a photo of the depot in the 1960's. [Gordon Hessemer photo, Doug Leffler collection]