Station: Quincy, MI
Quincy in Branch County was settled around 1830. It was incorporated as a village in 1858. [MPN] Quincy was a station stop on the Lake Shore & Michigan Southern railroad "Old Road" line about 5 miles east of Coldwater.
Photo info/credit: Top, the LS&MS depot at Quincy with a passenger train loading passengers. An adjacent train waits on the passing track. 2nd photo, the same depot from the opposite direction. [Alan Loftis Collection] Photo 3 and 4, the depot from two views taken in 1960. [Roger Card photos, T. J. Gaffney collection]