Station: Eckford, MI
Eckford was settled in Calhoun County in 1832. [MPN] It was located on the Detroit, Toledo & Milwaukee line between Marshall and Homer, and had a modest station.
Photo info/credit: The DT&M depot at Eckford. [Dale Berry Collection], the depot which has been moved to a location on M-60 near Homer. [Alan Loftis]
1917. The MC had an operator-agent here on the day shift. [TRT]