Station: Fort Custer, MI
Fort Custer is a military installation located in Calhoun County northwest of Battle Creek. The facility had rail service from both the Michigan Central and the Detroit, Toledo & Milwaukee railroads.
Called "Camp Custer" by the Michigan Central. In 1920, this is a freight-only station on the MC, but no doubt troop trains arrived and departed from here. [MCOAS]