Station: Marshall, MI - Michigan Central depot

MC Marshall Depot MC Marshall Depot MC Marshall DepotIn 1939 and 1940, the Marshall depot wa replaced by the New York Central system. The freight house stayed in place while the depot was replaced by a one story version.

Photo Info/Credit: First and 2nd photos in 1939. 3rd photo in 1940. [All, by Charles Miliken, Doug Leffler collection]


1917, The MC had an agent-operator here around-the-clock. [TRT]