Station: Marshall, MI - Michigan Central depot
In 1939 and 1940, the Marshall depot wa replaced by the New York Central system. The freight house stayed in place while the depot was replaced by a one story version.
Photo Info/Credit: First and 2nd photos in 1939. 3rd photo in 1940. [All, by Charles Miliken, Doug Leffler collection]
1917, The MC had an agent-operator here around-the-clock. [TRT]