Station: Glenwood, MI
Glenwood was originally known as Tietsort's Crossing. It became a station on the Michigan Central's main line at the very north edge of Cass County. It was also called Model City for a time but the name was changed to Glenwood in 1873. The town was about eight miles northeast of Dowagiac.
1920 - On the Michigan Central this is a passenger, freight and express agency jointly with the American Railway Express Company. No interline tickets. W. L. Wood is the agent. [MCOAS]