Station:  Penn, MI (Cass County)

Penn DepotPenn DepotPenn was settled around 1869 and named Jamestown. The name was changed to Penn, the name of the township, at the request of the post office. [MPN] The town was a station stop on the Grand Trunk Western main line about five miles northeast of Cassopolis in Cass County.

Photo info/credits: Top, the depot at Penn. [Robert Hibbard Collection]. Bottom, another view of the depot with a train along side. [T. J. Gaffney Collection]