Print

Station: Dell, MI

Dell was settled about 1909 and was a station on the Duluth South Shore & Atlantic railroad about 25 miles west of St. Ignace. The town was 2.5 miles east of Trout Lake. ell was located just south of Huckleberry Road on the section line between sections 36 and 31. There was a spur at Dell to serve one of Richard Dell's saw mills. [CB/MIHX8]