Station: Gladys, MI
Gladys was located 8 miles west of the Sault Ste. Marie union depot, in Chippewa County, on the DSS&A Soo Branch. About 1 million board feet of logs were cut at the saw mill in Gladys in 1896, which was owned by Judge J. A. Colwell. [CB/MIHX8]
1896 - 1 million board feet of lumber is cut at the saw mill here.