Print

Station: Hatton, MI

Hatton was a location on the Pere Marquette Harrison branch, about six miles north of Clare. It was settled in 1881. [MPN] A forest line branched off here to the northeast to Dodge, about 10 miles. Hatton was devastated in a fire which obliterated the town in 1910.

1907 new facilities. The PM installed new stock pens here. [PMAR-1907]