Print

Station: Farwell, MI

PM Farwell DepotFarwell was founded around 1871 when the Pere Marquette railroad came through on their line from Saginaw to Ludington. It was the county seat until 1879 when that designation was transferred to Harrison. The town became a village in 1879. [MPN]

Photo info/credit: The PM depot and crossing at Farwell. [T. J. Gaffney collection]

1907 new facilities. The PM installed new stock pens here. [PMAR-1907]