Print

Station:  Temple, MI

PM Temple MI Depot on fireTemple, in Clare County, was a station on the Toledo, Ann Arbor & North Michigan railroad established in 1889. [MPN] The station was located at MP 200.7 (miles north of Toledo, OH). The station had a 32 car siding.

Photo info/credit: The Ann Arbor railroad depot at Temple, on fire. Date not known. [Alan Loftis collection]