Station: Eagle, MI
Eagle is a village in southwest Clinton County. It was settled in 1834. It was incorporated as a village in 1873. [MPN] The town was on the Pere Marquette's original Detroit to Ionia main line, which became a branch line when the line was rerouted from Grand Ledge west to Grand Rapids.
Photo info/credit: The PM depot at Eagle. [Alan Loftis collection]