Location: Hyde, MI
Hyde was a station on the Chicago & North Western railway about six miles west of Escanaba.
A C&NW railroad bridge over the Ford River was located here, built in 1910 by the American Bridge Company of New York. It is a two-span through-plate girder bridge. It rests on finished ashlar piers and abutments and measures 38' wide and 215' long. [UPM]