Location: Beaver, MI
Beaver, in Delta County, was a station on the Chicago & Northwestern's Ore Line between Escanaba and Ishpeming. It was located at MP 131.6, 17 miles north of Escanaba. The depot was opened in 1873 and closed in 1954. It became Winde in 1918.
Beaver (Winde) was also a junction with the C&NW's Beaver River Branch, a 734' spur. The location also had a 2,095 foot passing track.