Station: Waducedah, MI
Waducedah was a town on the Chicago & North Western railroad's branch from Escanaba and Powers to Iron Mountain. It was located about nine miles east of Norway in southeast Dickenson County. A number of early mines were located here.
Photo Info/Credit: The C&NW operator at the Waducedah depot.
1918. The C&NW had an agent/operator at this station on the day shift. [TRT]