Station: Randville, MI
Randville was a station stop on the Milwaukee Road line from Iron Mountain to Channing. It was in Dickenson County about 12 miles north of Antoine and 10 miles south of Channing.
The town was settled around the Groveland Mine about 1880. [MPN]
Photo info/credits: Top, an early photo of the MILW depot at Randville. [Alan Loftis collection] 2nd and 3rd photos, 2004 photos of the depot which has been moved 1/2 mile north of town on the east side of M-95. [Greg Bunce]