Station: Sagola, MI

Sagola MI Depot

Sagola was a station on the Milwaukee Road railroad between Iron Mountain and Channing in Dickenson County. It is about five miles south of Channing. 

The town was settled by the Sagola Lumber Company. Today, the Louisiana Pacific Corporation has a paper plant south of here, which receives rail service from the Escanaba & Lake Superior railroad.

Photo Info/Credit: The MILW depot at Sagola, in 1912.


1918. MILW had a station agent here on the day shift. [TRT]