Station: Millet, MI

GTW Millett Depot GTW Millet MI DepotMillet was a town in northeast Eaton County along the Grand Trunk Western main line southwest of Lansing. It was settled around 1877 around clay and coal beds in the area.

Photo info/credit: Top, an old view of the GTW depot at Millet, with a section crew posing in front. 2nd photo, a 2003 view of the restored GTW depot at Millet. [Alan Loftis]


Timeline:

1918. The Grand Trunk had an agent here during the day. [TRT]