Print

Station:  Woodbury, MI

CK&S Locomotive on turntable at WoodburyPower on No. 1 turns at WoodburyWoodburfy DepotCK&S No. 10 arrives at Woodbury on a snowy dayWoodbury was the north end of the line for the Chicago, Kalamazoo and Saginaw railroad. The CK&S had a connection here with the Pere Marquette. The town straddled Barry County as well as Eaton County.

Photo info/credits: Top, a CK&S locomotive uses the turntable at Woodbury in 1905.  Next, CK&S No. 1 poses for a photo on the turntable in 1908. [Both, Mark Worrall Collection]. The next photo is a view or the CK&S depot at Woodbury. [Mark Worrall collection]. Bottom, CK&S No. 10 arrives at Woodbury on a snowy day. [Doug Leffler collection]


1889 station. A new station was erected at Woodbury. [DL&N-1889]