Station: Lamson, MI
Lamson was the location of a Portland Cement Company just south of Petoskey. This facility was served by the Pere Marquette, then C&O and the Michigan Northern railway.
Photo info/credits: Top, the cement plant complex at Lamson with a C&O freight train near the plant. 1979. [Neil Plagens], 2nd photo, Baltimore & Ohio (Chessie) 3508 stops at Lamson. 1979. [Neil Plagens], 3rd photo, Michigan Northern 1602 with a train in the siding at Lamson. 1982 [Neil Plagens]