Print

Station: Brent Creek, MI

GTW Brent Creek depotBrent Creek was settled in 1837 with a mill on Charlotte Creek.  At one point it was known as Brentcreek. [MPN] It was a station stop on the Grand Trunk Western's Saginaw-Bay City branch, about 3 miles north of Flushing.

Photo info/credit: The GTW depot at Brent Creek, date unknown. [Alan Loftis collection]