Station: Flint GTW Station, MI
The Grand Trunk Western railroad in flint had a downtown depot with an observation tower. It is reported that this depot was moved to Muskegon around 1927 and a new depot built.
Photo info/credit: Top, the GTW depot at Flint in a postcard view. [Alan Loftis collection], 2nd thee same depot in the early 1900's with GTW 299 approaching. 3rd photo, another view. [Paul Petosky collection], 4th photo, the same depot. 5th photo, a replacement depot which was built in the late 1920's. [Charlie Whipp]